I had moved to my new blog here a few months back… to get away from my ex. Converting my old blog to just a place for random poems. It’s nice to finally settle in with this new blog and move some older posts over. I finished my blog makeover today, and it’s finally starting to feel like home ❤️
2019 represents a lot for me. Mostly it means a new start- another fresh chapter, which I’m so excited for.
Here are my 2019 goals:
- Love myself, first, and foremost.
- Cherish the people and the moments that mean the most to me.
- Write every single day
- Read 30 books. Somewhat of am ambitious goal, but I’m really feeling it right now.
- Fuck work. Like seriously, my career has been the focus of my life for far too long. I’m so thrilled with my career, but it takes up too much of my life. It needs to start taking a back seat.
- See the Northern Lights, New Zealand, Bahamas, and hike the Camino de Santiago.
- Maintain my daily workouts, I’ve never felt so confident, strong, and sexy in my entire life. I don’t want to ever stop.
- Get to a point where I can stop writing about my ex, feel no heartache, and forget Josh exists entirely.
- Finish the beach house in Kauai and move!!
- Bi-Weekly massages, as part of my quest to be as relaxed as ever
- Be the best dog mom to Cliff ever ❤️